Children With Special Needs Fund
Who is Eligible to Receive Aid
Because the Children with Special Needs Fund is non–profit and depends entirely upon voluntary donations for funding they must follow certain parameters to ensure that they only help those who truly cannot go on without their assistance. If you feel your child might be eligible you must provide the following:
- The estimated cost of your project as projected by officially licensed contractors (Community Renovations would be happy to serve this function for you, but you will need to collect two other estimates as well. They will accept no less than three estimates or bids.)
- A letter from your child’s doctor explaining their needs and why they require the equipment requested
- A letter from the child’s family explaining the reasons behind their request
- Documentation showing that you have attempted to gather these funds from other similar organizations but have been unsuccessful (Because the Children With Special Needs Fund relies on donated funds they simply cannot be your first choice for support, but are more than willing to help if other options have been exhausted.)
- Your child must also be a part of the Children’s Special Heath Care Services Program, or CSHCS. If they would be eligible for this program but are not actually enrolled they may also be considered as candidates.
Where Does Community Renovations Fit In?
We are proud to offer our support to the Children With Special Needs Fund and the families they assist by serving as installers for the products these children require. Wheelchair ramps, an item often funded by the CWSNF, are one of our specialties, but no matter what the job is, consider Community Renovations. Call us today for an estimate and a guarantee that we can perform the task you require.